Reaching out to the corporate community to create mutually beneficial partnerships has always been and will continue to be a top priority for Georgia Tech. The Office of Corporate Relations is charged with building relationships across industry sectors to offer a variety of exciting opportunities for corporate investment at Georgia Tech.
Corporate Relations representatives analyze institutional priorities, as well as the work that supports priorities of the Colleges of Architecture, Computing, Engineering, Liberal Arts, Management, and Sciences, undertaking major initiatives that grow out of specific corporate interests. The role of Corporate Relations is to link your corporation to faculty, students, and programs that are of interest and provide direct benefit to your company. Though the Office of Corporate Relations focuses on philanthropic gifts, representatives can also assist your corporation in developing strategic relationships across campus regarding research, recruitment, and diversity initiatives.
By building a relationship with Georgia Tech, your company will have the opportunity to:
- Invest in the nation’s technology future by supporting cutting-edge research with Georgia Tech faculty and scholarships for students who will be the next generation of talented leaders for your company
- Demonstrate a commitment to hiring a diverse workforce and develop your company’s talent pipeline by recruiting some of the nation’s top students for co-op, intern, and full time positions
- Impact academic courses and curriculum development to produce future hires that meet your company’s business needs
- Increase name recognition among Georgia Tech students, faculty, and staff, as well as the Atlanta community as a whole
- Promote K-12 education, particularly among underrepresented populations in mathematics, science and engineering
- Gain access to Georgia Tech Alumni for your company’s experienced hire needs
For more information about opportunities for corporate giving, contact the Georgia Tech Office of Corporate Relations to get started today.