There are many reasons why Roll Call is invaluable to Georgia Tech.
State funding and tuition provide approximately half of the cost of a Georgia Tech education, with the remainder provided by private funds. The U.S. News & World Report rankings also use annual fund participation as a measuring tool.
Your Roll Call contribution can help strengthen the academic reputation of Georgia Tech, thereby increasing the value of a Georgia Tech degree.
Roll Call is the largest source of unrestricted funds at Georgia Tech and represents the largest base of unrestricted support for the Institute. Contributions to Roll Call provide critical dollars necessary for Georgia Tech to maintain its position as one of the nation's premier institutions.
Roll Call supports:
- Scholarship programs that help recruit the nation's top young scholars
- New curricula to meet the education demands of a rapidly changing workplace
- Recruitment and retention of outstanding faculty
- Equipment for state-of-the-art classroom facilities
- Programs and services that benefit alumni
You can make a secure, online gift or pledge to Roll Call. If you would like to mail your gift, please make your check payable to the Georgia Tech Foundation Inc. and send it to:
Georgia Tech Roll Call
190 North Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30313
For more information, contact Gerri Elder, donor relations manager, at 404.894.0756.