The Division of Student Affairs promotes an enriched educational experience by providing programs, facilities, and services that guide, support, inform, and challenge our highly talented students to develop and succeed as leaders in a technologically driven world.
Student Affairs is dedicated to enhancing the experience of students and works with students in a variety of capacities. The Division is composed of several key departments and programs such as:
- Campus Recreation Center (CRC) including intramurals, club sports, and outdoor recreation programs
- Counseling Center
- Office of the Dean of Students, including Disability Services, Diversity Programs, Greek Affairs, Student Integrity, Student Involvement, and the Women’s Resource Center
- Ferst Center for the Arts
- Leadership Education and Development (LEAD) Program
- Research and Assessment for Student Affairs
- Parents Program
- Office of Success Programs which offers student orientation and academic support programs
Student Affairs is also home to the Georgia Tech Parents Program which provides parents with the information and resources they need to support their student at Georgia Tech and provides opportunities for parents to become engaged and connected with the Institute.
In order to keep up with the dynamic pace of today's students at Georgia Tech, Student Affairs continuously embraces and pioneers new approaches, incorporating students' interests, while building on Georgia Tech's reputation for leadership and service. With the support of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and parents, Student Affairs can provide the perfect foundation for the outstanding students of today and the exceptional leaders of tomorrow. Your gifts and commitments will allow Georgia Tech to increase and diversify student life program offerings.